USB Scales need to be set to “Communication Type: USB HID POS” in order for Activate to recognize the value.
1. Start by powering on the scale until it has done its full boot cycle, and the screen displays the below:
2. Press and hold the “T” (tare) button for 8 seconds to enter the configuration menus, see below:
3. Once in the configuration menu use the “T” button until you get to Group 3, see below:
4. Once on “Group 3”, press the “0” (Zero) key to enter the configuration group 3. The first screen you will encounter is the setting that needs to be changed. At this screen press the “T” key to configure section 31.1 to 31.3 : See below:
5. Once, the setting reads as above, select the “0” key to confirm.
This will bring you back out to the group section. From here select “T” until you get the prompt to “Exit”, select “0” to confirm.
You will then be prompted to “Save”, select “0” to confirm.
At this point, the scale is set to Communication Type: USB HID POS.