Suite Admin Functionality
A Connect user can log in to the PreOrder Portal and place, edit and delete orders on behalf of suite holders.
To enable this feature the system administrator granting access to other users/suite admins needs the ‘Edit Suites Settings’ toggle set to YES in their Connect Role. Once this is turned on the Connect user can go to the suites module and enable this functionality for specific Connect users.
- In Connect, click Options
- Select Connect Role from the collapsed menu
- Select the desired Connect Role tab and toggle Edit Suites Settings to YES
4. Once the user has Suites Settings Edit rights, click Suites from the lefthand menu
5. Select Settings from the collapsed menu and choose Suites Admins tab
Note: The users displayed on this tab are existing Connect users within the venue. The green dot in the Active column means the Connect user is currently ‘active’ in the venue. If a user is inactive then no dot will display in this column.
To give a Connect user suite admin rights:
6. Toggle to Assign on the desired account
Note: The user will now have the ability to login to the PreOrder Portal with their login ID.
After the user logs into the Portal they can select an account then a user and place, edit and delete orders on their behalf.