This article will discuss go over how to create a Planned Transfer using the new Transfer UI in Connect.
Creating A Planned Transfer
1. Select Inventory > Select Transfers > Select 'Plan A Transfer' in the top, righthand corner. You will be brought to the screen below:
2. The user will first need to select a date or an event when the transfer will be completed. The Events section will list all events within the timeframe selected that the user can choose. If the transfer will not be for an event, the user can choose a date and time for the transfer to be completed.
3. The user will need to select a Default Origin for the transfer as well as the Default Unit Type for the transfer.
4. The location(s) for the transfer will be selected by pressing the '+Add' button under the Locations field. Users will have the option to select multiple locations. Each location can be added by selecting the '+' button and can be removed by pressing the red 'x'. The Search field will help user filter options if there are several entries listed. There is also the option to Select All locations at once or Select Page for all locations on the current page. Once desired changes are made, press the Load Selected button.
5. The item(s) included in the transfer will be selected by pressing the '+Add' button under the Items field. In addition to similar options in the Locations tab (Select All, Select Page, Search Field, etc), the user will also have the option to filter items by their Type as well as there primary category. Once all items are added, press the Load Selected button.
*Types and Category boxes:
6. Press continue in the top, righthand corner once all changes have been made.
7. The following page will allow the user to update the quantities of items as well as verifying the origin of the transfer. Highlighting an item will show the current stock of the item at each location and provide a QTY box to enter the amount of the item to be transferred. The New Stock field will automatically update once data has been entered in the QTY field.
*Users have the option to update the Origin for each item using the dropdown shown below. There is also a QTY box above the New Stock column which will allow users to enter a number that will update the amount of the item at each location listed. Right next to that QTY box is an icon that once pressed will allow the user to remove the item from the transfer completely.
*Any locations where an item is currently not assigned will appear in red and the QTY box will be greyed out.
Once all information is entered successfully, press the Review Transfer button in the top, righthand corner.
8. The final page of the Planned Transfer allows the user to review the overall details of the transfer. All locations will be listed along with the items and their appropriate quantities. If any of the information needs to be updated, selecting the Edit button will take the user to the previous screen. If everything is as it should be, the user can select Confirm & Print Recap or they can select the options separately by pressing the down facing arrow to choose either Confirm or Print Recap.
9. After confirming the transfer, the user will be brought back to the main Transfers page where they can view the pending transfer(s).