Adding Suites Users
- In Connect, click Suites.
- Select Suite Accounts from the collapsed menu.
- Select the 'Users' tab and choose Add User in the top right-hand corner:
- Enter Suite user's Contact Information.
- Select the user's Account Type (i.e Administrator, Primary, Guest) from the drop-down.
- Administrator: Can view/edit all orders placed on behalf of a parent account
- Primary: Can view/edit only orders they have placed
- Guest: One-time user/single event suite holder. Suite holder is unable to log in after the designated event passes
6. Leave Access Pin Blank.
7. Once you select Save on the bottom right corner the user will automatically receive an email with the preorder Link and the Access Pin will generate.
8. Once all information has been added and saved the user will show on the Account User List in the Users Tab.
Note: Within a Suite Account, there can be multiple user accounts generated and assigned to the parent suite holder account to allow different online pre-order functionality.
- If the user to this account no longer requires access to the preorder Portal select Active NO.
- After the Suite Account is created it can be selected from the main landing page for additional configuration. To do this, simply select the account you would like to modify from the list.