To add a Suite Account
- In Connect, click Suites
- Select Suite Accounts from the Suites drop down and then click Create in the upper right corner.
3. Enter Suite holder Contact/Billing Information
4. Select Active YES if the suite holder requires access to Preorder Portal. Selecting Active NO will deactivate their account information.
5. The Captains Notes section allows for the Suite Admin to enter a set of notes that will automatically apply to the suite account every time they place an order.
6. Click Save Changes.
- Yes: The suite holder is not required to provide a form of payment at the time the order is placed.
- No: This will force the suite holder to enter credit card information to hold the order at checkout.
Suite Holder Accounts are assigned to specific Suites based on Event Type.
- Select the desired Suite number by toggling from Activate/Inactivate to enable/disable the Assigned Suites
- Select the respective Event Type account that will be occupying the suite by toggling from Activate/Inactivate.
Suite Users Configuration:
- To add a suite user, choose the Suite Account in which you want to add the user against, select the Users tab and select Add user in the top right-hand corner:
- Enter Suite users Contact Information.
- Select the user's Account Type (i.e Administrator, Primary, Guest) from the drop-down.
- Administrator: Can view/edit all orders placed on behalf of a parent account
- Primary: Can view/edit only orders they have placed
- Guest: One-time user/single event suite holder. Suite holder is unable to log in after the designated event passes
- Leave Access Pin Blank
- Once you select Save on the bottom right corner the user will automatically receive an email with the preorder Link and the Access Pin will generate.
Note: Within a Suite Account, there can be multiple user accounts generated and assigned to the parent suite holder account to allow different online pre-order functionality.
- If the user to this account no longer requires access to the preorder Portal select Active NO.
- After the Suite Account is created it can be selected from the main landing page for additional configuration. To do this, simply select the account you would like to modify from the list.