This article discusses how to setup the Interact application for guest ordering via kiosks.
- Login to Connect and click on 'Options' in the left side menu.
- Select 'Vendor Roles' from the Options drop down and then select the appropriate vendor role
- Select the 'Alcohol' tab to enable/disable the Drink Limit Per Order toggle.
- Please add the number of drinks allowed under the Limit Amount Per Order toggle once Drink Limit Per Order option is enabled.
- Login to Connect and click 'Vendors' on the left side menu.
- Select the Vendor from the list
- The vendor's name will display as the pickup location on the Order Confirmation screen inside of Interact.
- The Interact Theme can be configured via a JSON file import on the Individual vendor in the Theme Configuration box.
If there are any fees associated with the account, they can be configured in the Employee Role.
- Login to Connect and select 'Options' from the left side menu.
- Click on 'Employee Roles' from the 'Options' drop down menu and select the appropriate Employee Role
- Select the Fee/Tip/Tax tab
- Configure the Fee amount/label.
- The payment options such as Credit Card, Contactless, and credit chip can be configured under the Payment tabs for the selected Employee Role.
Grab & Go
Items that are configured as Grab & Go will not be displayed as an option in the menu. These items will have barcodes configured to scan to add to the cart rather than select from the menu.
Note: Grab & Go is available in Interact versions 1.3.4 and above.
- Log in to Connect and select 'Items' from the left side menu.
- Choose Items again
- Search for and select the item you want to configure
- Scroll down to the Detailed Information section and select the pencil icon below 'Is Grab & Go' to toggle the option.
- When set to Yes, the item will need a barcode configured for scanning.
- Navigate to the Codes tab of the item and add the corresponding SKU or Barcode
- Log into Connect and select 'Options' from the left side menu.
- Select Category Groups and choose the appropriate Group.
- A JPG or PNG file up to 4 MB can be uploaded for the icon image in Interact.
- Please make sure to use rectangular images for Category Groups.
- Login to Connect and select 'Items' from the left side menu and 'Items' again from the collapsed menu.
- Search for and select the Item.
- A JPG or PNG file up to 4 MB can be uploaded for the item image in Interact.
- Login to Connect and click 'Items' in the left side menu.
- Select 'Modifiers' from the 'Items' dropdown.
- Search for and select the modifier to edit.
- A JPG or PNG file up to 4 MB can be uploaded for the modifier image in Interact.
Things To Note:
- Please use pictures for Item Modifiers, add descriptions and upsell items to Items to make the most out of Interact.
- Permission Sets DO NOT affect Interact, but one will still need to be created and applied to an Employee Role.
- Interact does not support shared logins so there is no PIN entry when logging into the application.