What is a Corporate Connect Account?
A Corporate Connect account allows for a user to have access to Connect Online to view all assigned venues.
Note: A Corporate Connect Role must be created prior to creating a Corporate Connect account so that the access can be managed.
How to Create a Corporate Connect Account
- Login to Connect and select ‘Corporate Admin’ and then ‘Corporate Accounts’ from the left side menu.
- Click on ‘Add Account’ in the upper right corner.
- Once the pop-up window appears, fill out the Account information and click 'Save Changes.'
Add Corporate tab
The 'Add Corporate' tab allows you to input all of the user's login information.
- Name: The Account holder's name.
- Login ID: The Account holder's username.
- Password: The Account holder's password.
- Email: The Account holder's email.
- External Reference: Input data for any external system the accounts could map to.
- Corporate Connect Roles: Connect Roles grant and define access on the Connect website (Ex: IT, Accounting, etc.).
Venue Assignment tab
The 'Venue Assignment' tab allows for the user to have the ability to login to specific venues so that the appropriate information will be displayed.
- Click on the 'Venues Assignment' tab.
- Select 'Assigned' next to the venues you would like the Account to be assigned to.