How to Create an Inventory Event
- In Connect, select Events in the left side menu and select 'Calendar' from the dropdown.
- Select the month and then click on the numeric date of the desired event.
- Setup the time frame for the event (Name, Date and Time Start, and Date & Time End are required fields).
- Toggle the button to 'Yes' for Include Inventory Event.
- Use the Tags field to create new tags or select previously created tags from the list.
- Tags will be used to identify and group events together. Users can use as many tags for an event as they would like to.
- Select 'Continue' to setup the Inventory portion of the event.
- Bring Items to Par - If Par Levels are configured, this setting will automatically create Pre-event transfers in order to stock items and bring them to Par.
- PAR Warehouse - This will dictate where par level values are being pulled from.
- Standsheet Downloads - This will allow Standsheets to be exported to a PDF if desired.
- Assign the vendors to the event by using the Include/Exclude All options or select Include/Exclude for each vendor in the list.
- Once all of the settings are correct, choose 'Save.'
Note: When using the Venue or Vendor Start/End times, the venue or vendor will automatically close once the End time has passed. The venue or vendor will remain closed until they are manually opened or the next event has a Start time configured to automatically reopen them.