What is a Void Group?
Void Groups allow users to select and track the reason why an order is refunded or voided (Ex: Manager Void, Exchange, Waste, etc.).
How to create a new Void Group
- Login to Connect and click 'Options' from the left side menu.
- Select 'Void Groups' from the 'Options' drop down and then click 'Add Void Group.'
- A pop up window will appear to fill in the name of the new Void Group as well as the type.
How to Add Voids to a Void Group
- Once the above steps have been completed, click on a specific Void Group to open up the options.
- Click on 'Add Void' and then enter the new Void's name and hit 'Save Void.'
- Remove a Void from a Void Group by going into the Void Group and clicking 'Delete.'
How to Add a Void Group to a Vendor Role
- Login to Connect and click on 'Options' from the left side menu.
- Select 'Vendor Role' from the 'Options' drop down menu and then select the specific role.
- Go into the 'General' tab and select the Void Group from the drop down menu.