- Hold down the 'Reset' button on the back of the Printer with the tip of a pen until it audibly resets.
- Next, hold down the protruding 'Pair' button for 8 seconds until the Green light starts to blink.
- Open the Settings app on the iPad home screen and select 'Bluetooth.'
- Select the Star Micronics device to pair.
- Give the iPad a second to connect; if asked to enter a PIN, use 1234.
Note: If the printer is not connecting, please make sure it has power and is not connected to another iPad. The printer can also be turned off/on to reset the connection settings.