Note: For instructions on how to remove the App Catalog, click here.
Disclaimer: If the device is updated to iOS version 13.0+ please follow the below steps:
- Access the settings for Safari within the general settings view
- Once within general settings select Safari, you will then see a section titled 'Settings for websites.'
- In this section, there will be an option titled 'Request desktop website.'
- Toggle that setting to off as pictured below.
Add a Device to AirWatch (MDM)
- Open Safari app on the iOS device and enter the website appetizeapp.com/enroll
- Enter the provided Appetize 'Group ID'
- Enter the Username and Password: (Username: A /Password: a)
- The device will ask to install a profile. Select the 'Install' option in the top right corner of the prompt.
- After the profile is installed, the system will install an app named 'App Catalog'.
Install Applications from the App Catalog
Once the App Catalog is installed, follow the steps below to install the Appetize applications.
- Select App Catalog from the home screen of the iOS device.
- Tap on Activate/KDS to install.
- Tap on ‘Install’ when prompted.
Note: The app catalog will read 'Processing', but this is not a real-time representation; navigate to the home screen to observe the app install process.