Stand Sheet Adjustments & Closing
Here is an overview of the end of night process to balance and adjust standsheets.
- On Connect, select the 'Events' tab and go to 'Stand Sheets.'
- Select the vendor that you would like to adjust.
- To view an overview of sales for the stand, select ‘Vendor Sales.'
- Adjust the count in, comp, waste and count out numbers as needed. If transfers are missing or need adjusting, it is done through the transfers module.
- Scroll to the item that needs adjustments and type in the correct totals.
- Once the numbers are correct, select the 'Count Out' button to save the totals and change the status of the stand.
Note: The new totals will save automatically after entering them in the stand sheet.
Stand Sheet Columns
- Name: Name of counted item.
- Price: Sell price of item.
- Unit: Unit of sale of item.
- Count Out: Previous event's count out.
- Transfers: Previous event's transfers.
- Exp count in: What the stand is expected to have counted in based on previous event's count out and transfers.
- Act Count in: Actual count of inventory from stand employee at beginning of event.
- Transfers in: Any transfers into the stand during the event.
- Transfers out: Any transfers out of stand during the event.
- Waste: Any waste/spoil entered during event.
- Comp: Any comp/gratis items entered during event.
- Act Count Out: Actual count of inventory from stand employee at end of event.
- Exp Sold: Expected inventory sold based on calculation of previous columns.
- POS Sales: Sales of item based on sales rung in through POS.
- Sales: Actual sales of inventory based on calculation of previous columns.
Users will have the option to enter Unaudited Cash by vendor or by user account once the stand sheet is closed. This setting is determined when the calendar event is created by switching the Cash Room By Vendor toggle to Yes or No.
If the setting is to 'Yes', user will be taken to the Edit Tender page where they can enter the total tender amount for the vendor:
Followed by the Cash Operations page where the total Bank, Adds, and Drops for the vendor can be added:
If the Cash Room By Vendor setting is set to 'No' for the event, user will be prompted to select a user account before moving to the Edit Tender and Cash Operations screen:
The tender amounts for each account will need to be entered before selecting the 'Save' button.
Completed Stand Sheets
Once all adjustments are made and the count-out numbers are correct, the stand can be moved to the 'Closed' status.
- This can be done from within the individual stand sheets by selecting 'Close.'
- The stands can also be closed from the Stand Sheet view for the event by selecting 'Close' to the right of the Vendor Name.
- All stands can be closed at once from the Stand Sheet view for the event by selecting 'Close All' to the right above the list of Vendors.
Note: Before your next calendar event, make sure all stands are adjusted and closed. You cannot open a new event before closing all open stands.