Note: You must create a Vendor Role prior to creating a Vendor. Multiple Vendors may be assigned to the same Vendor Role.
What is a Vendor?
A Vendor is a revenue center where POS unit(s) are assigned. Each Vendor must be named for reporting purposes (Ex: Nacho Stand, Merchandise Tent 3, Lobby Main Bar, etc.) and have an associated Vendor Role.
How to Create a Vendor
- Login to Connect and click 'Vendors' on the left side menu.
- Select the 'Create' button in the top right corner.
- Once the pop up window appears, fill in the Vendor Settings and click 'Save Changes.'
Vendor Settings tab
This allows for the customization of the settings for the specific Vendor.
- Name: The name of the Revenue Center.
- External ID: A reporting ID used with Eatec Integrations.
- Vendor Role: The Vendor Role that is assigned to the Vendor.
- Auto Complete: This will set orders to auto complete once the order has been placed.
- Tender Summary:
- Price Level: Select a specific price level to apply to the vendor.
- Enable Transfer Stock:
- Select Default Location To Return Stock:
- Show courses on a guest receipt:
- Theme Configuration:
- Delete custom configuration:
- Default Order Type:
- Internal External Launch URL
- Button Caption:
- Receipt Settings:
This allows for the customization of the mobile ordering receipt from that specific Vendor. It initially comes standardized, but there is an option for editing.
- Logo: The team logo or stadium logo.
- Header Image: The image that will be enlarged at the top of the email.
- Header Text: The message at the top of the email (Ex: Thank you for your purchase.).
- Show Header Text Below Header Image: Select Yes/No to adjust placement.
- Thank You Text: An optional thank you text message to the customer.
- Service Fee Name: An explanation of the services fees if your venue has them.
- Custom Text Color: The color of the text.
- Twitter Link: The team or Venue's Twitter link.
- Facebook Link: The team or Venue's Facebook link.
- Support Phone Number: The support phone number that will be on the receipt.
- Support Email Text: The support email address that will be on the receipt.
- Email Reply To: Where the reply is sent if the customer replies.
- Custom Background: The background color of the email, which can be selected from the color chart.
- Show Tip Information: Enable to include the tip details on the email receipt.
- Show Fee Information: Enable to include the fee details on the email receipt.
- Show Participating Venues: A list of all major Venues where Appetize is utilized, which is at the bottom of the receipt.
The Serves Tab allows for you to customize which seats the Vendor will have available for selection.
The Boards tab allows configuration of the digital menu board integration for your venue.
Menu Items/Inventory Items
The last two tabs for each vendor show lists of menu and inventory items.