Transfers can be processed from two places in Connect:
- Live Inventory
Live Inventory Transfers
A transfer can be created from the Live Inventory tab (seen above highlighted in red) with the following steps:
- In Connect, click the 'Inventory' button on the left side menu and then select 'Live Inventory.'
- Click 'Create Transfer' in the upper right.
- Select the Origin of the transfer and the Destination. Transfers can be completed between warehouse and vendor, vendor and vendor, or warehouse and warehouse.
- Indicate the transfer status (Completed or Planned).
- If Planned is selected, choose the Event the transfer should be associated to or enter the 'Created Date' and 'Expected Delivery Date.'
- Click 'Continue.'
- Select 'Add' next to the the desired items to move them to the 'Transfer' section at the bottom of the page.
- Enter a quantity for the amount of each item that will be transferred.
- Select either 'Print & Confirm' or 'Confirm' to process the transfer.
- Once the transfer is completed, it will appear on the list under the 'Transfers' tab.
- Only items that are assigned to both the origin and destination location will be listed to add to the transfer.
- Transfers must be edited within 24 hours of being moved to 'complete' in Connect. After 24 hours, they can no longer be edited, but may be canceled/deleted.