Reset the Printer
Press down the 'Reset' button on back of printer until it restarts.
Pairing the iDevice & Printer
1. Hold down the 'Pair' button on the back of the printer for 8 seconds and release. The Green light will flash signaling that the printer is in Pair mode.
2. Open the iPad Settings app
3. Go to the Bluetooth tab.
4. Select the device labeled "Star Micronics" (Remember to try and connect only one bluetooth printer at a time since they are all named Star Micronics).
5. Observe the back of the printer once paired and the light should be blue.
Note: If you are having trouble with connecting the printer check to make sure it has enough power, isn't connected to another iPad, and turn on/off the printer to reset the connection settings.
How to Set Printer to Auto Re-Connect
1. In order to make sure 'Auto Re-Connect' is enabled, you'll need to reset the printer and power off.
2. Then turn it back on and it will print a status receipt notifying you of the 'Auto Re Connect' status.
Note: You can also print the Auto Connection status by holding down the FEED button when turning on the printer. It will print a self-test, then print another chit with the status.