Employees are often asked to work in different positions based on their skills and what is needed for that shift. The employee may be asked to move to a new position and the managers need to know how long they worked in each position (Ex: A bartender may need to work as a cashier for a shift).
Note: The Employee Account needs to be configured correctly to be able to use Humanity.
Set the positions – (Schedule / Humanity Settings)
- Login to Connect and click on 'Schedule' from the left side menu.
- Select 'Staff' from the menu at the top of the page and then 'All Staff' on the left.
- Type the Employee's name in the search box and click to edit.
- Scroll to the 'Position Assignments' section under Overview and tick/untick the positions that you would like to be active/inactive for that employee. The ticked positions will be available to select during the employee's shifts.
How to add a new position
- On the 'Staff' page, click on the 'Locations & Positions' tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the section and select 'Add New Position.'
- The newly added position(s) are placed under 'Position Assignments' on the Employees Overview page.